By using this site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice.
The Materials are protected under copyright and other intellectual property laws and may not be republished by you or provided by you to third parties without the express written consent of Sahara Cargo Packers And Movers.
Also, downloading and copying the Materials is subject to the following restrictions:
- You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials on all copies of the Materials that you make
- You may not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform or distribute or otherwise use them for any public purpose
- You must give notice of these restrictions on use of the Materials to any person to whom you provide the Materials
Changes and Other Terms
Law & Jurisdiction
These terms are governed by applicable law in the city of Nagpur in the state of Maharashtra, India. All disputes arising from these terms and conditions and activities covered thereto shall be fought only in courts located in Nagpur, India and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
However, we reserve the right to take legal proceedings in country other than India, to protect our interests or to enforce our rights whenever it deems it appropriate to do so.
This Website Is Provided By Sahara Cargo Packers And Movers On An “As Is” And “As Available” Basis subject to change at any point of time. ASahara Cargo Packers And Movers Makes No Representations Or Warranties Of Any Kind, Express Or Implied, As To The Operation Of This Website Or The Information Included On Such Website. Sahara Cargo Packers And Movers. Disclaims All Warranties, Express Or Implied, Including, But Not Limited To, The Warranties Of Merchantability, Fitness For A Particular Purpose, Non-Infringement, Title, Custom, Trade, Quiet Enjoyment, System Integration And Freedom From Computer Virus. Sahara Cargo Packers And Movers Does Not Represent Or Warrant That The Functions Contained In This Website Will Be Error-Free Or Uninterrupted, That Defects Will Be Corrected, Or That The Website Or The Server That Makes The Website Available Are Free From Any Harmful Components Including Viruses. Sahara Cargo Packers And Movers Does Not Make Any Representations Or Warranties That The Information On This Website Is Accurate, Complete, Correct, Adequate, Useful, Timely, Reliable Or Otherwise. You Acknowledge, By Your Use Of This Website, That Your Use Is At Your Sole Risk.
The contents in the website will hold on relevance for any legal proceedings and thus, not permissible to be used as evidence in any form under any circumstances.
Our Policy for the Cancellation and Refund are as follows:
In case you wish to cancel your orders placed, you could do so within 24 hours of the orders placed. The cancellation would not be done once the consignment has already been shipped.
In case of a cancellation, please get in touch with our customer care at +91- 9728 000 802 for a refund of your money with all required proofs.
The rates are subject to the nature and kind of services you avail as per your requirement which may depend upon its factors such as volume, distance and for other ancillary services desired to avail.
Furthermore, rates of the services are likely to change without prior notice.
Damages may occur to the HHG consignment (s) during transit on account of rough, hilly and difficult terrains that is witnessed in the country. Sahara Cargo Packers And Movers always tries to impress upon our clients on the advantage of taking risk coverage while booking with Sahara Cargo Packers And Movers and recommends them to pay risk coverage charges through cheque for their consignment to avoid any contingency that may happen un an un-predictable conditions.
The carrier or their agents shall be exempted from any loss or damage through accident/ pilferage/ fire/rain/collision/any other road or river hazard. We therefore recommend that household goods should be covered under CARRIER RISK by paying additional charges as FOV.
NO INDIVIDUAL POLICY/RECEIPT FROM INSURANCE COMPANY WILL BE PROVIDED. SAHARA CARGO PACKERS AND MOVERS WILL ISSUE GCN UNDER “CARRIER RISK” AS PER SECTION 11 OF CARRIAGE BY ROAD ACT, 2007
- Client must record proper value in the inventory sheet. The inventory sheet will be treated as a final document in claim settlement, if any.The value in PACKING LIST can only be considered as final while settling any case.
- In the event of claim coming up for any reason, the payment of compensation will be restricted to the amount equivalent to the value declared by the consignor in the Packing list as per 1.
- Consignor must check the declared value of each and every item in packing list at the time of documentation
- The carrier will not be liable to entertain claim of compensation in respect of any item which is not specifically mentioned in the Packing List and its value has been declared at the time of packing of the materials.
- A claim for compensation for damages of material of any nature would be considered either for repair or reimbursement towards compensation only after receipt of freight charges in full and receipt of written complaint separately soon after unloading but in any case not later than 3 days of unloading.
- If the consignor/consignee merely puts his/her signature on “Goods Receiving” Copy showing acknowledgement of goods without giving any remark about the status of the materials, it would be deemed that the transported materials were delivered in o.k./good condition.
- The carrier will look into the claim of the consignor/consignee in respect of only those items about which there would be specific damaged remark mentioned in the Proof of Delivery (POD).
- No complaint made subsequently or at a later stage will be considered about any additional item having being found damaged or any other type of defect found to have developed or noticed subsequently either after issue of o.k. receipt or after giving remarks about certain material received in damaged condition.
- The consignor should indicate the value of his/her all old and used items, in detail at the time of packing in the Packing List after due application of his/her mind and the cost/value so declared should be reasonable as far as possible since the declared value alone would be taken into account at the time of deciding the claim for compensation.
- Any claim should be intimated and lodged within 72 hours of delivery of the goods. In case of CAR / Bike, claim should be intimated and lodged within 12 hours.
- In case risk coverage is not opted, no claim will be considered at a later stage.
- No claim shall be considered if goods already mentioned damaged in inventory sheet
- No claim for compensation will be considered for mental agony, mental tension or harassment due to unintentional damage of the material at the destination.
- No compensation shall be considered if customer repaired goods without intimate to carrier
- The carrier will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the damages or for any defects noticed in any item, if the consignor/consignee has arranged the unloading and unpacking of the transported material at his/her own.
- If goods already packed by customer and not shown the working /OK condition of item then NO CLAIM shall be considered.
- No claim shall be considered which caused by oil spill as we have already instructed consignor not to carry such things before packing.
- We do not accept to move perishable goods, jewelry, arms and ammunitions, hazardous material like crackers, explosives, chemicals, filled gas cylinder battery acids and inflammable oils; such as diesel, petrol, kerosene, gasoline, narcotics and counter branch items.
- All batteries must be drained of their acids by customer and should be empty before loading.
- No compensation shall be considered in case of LIFT / SOCIETY or STAIR WALLS spoiled during delivery process.
- Although due care would be taken to get the damages rectified/repaired expeditiously yet due to certain unforeseen circumstances, if there is delay in getting the damage repaired, no compensation will be paid for such delay or time gap between the period of damage and its repair.
- Although due precaution will be taken to ensure quick transportation and timely delivery of the materials at the destination but due to certain unforeseen circumstances or due to certain natural calamities or due to certain sudden road hazardous taking place in transit causing delay in delivery of the material, in such circumstances, no claim for any compensation will be considered.
- The carrier will not accept flowerpots (Clay) for transportation and if at all accepted as a good gesture on the request or on being insisted upon by its customer however it won’t take guarantee or be liable for its safe delivery at the destination
- The Consignor hereby expressly declares that the above particulars furnished by him or his/her agent are correct. No prohibited articles/goods are included and he/she is aware of Terms & Conditions of the carrier
- If party covers his/her risk directly, through some Insurance company, and then the transit risk coverage by carrier will end and will not be liable to entertain any compensation claim.
FOR CAR & BIKE
- In case of Car/Bike or other articles only exterior damages will be considered, no claim will be paid for any internal or mechanical fault.
- Carrier will not be liable for any defect or damage to any internal part of car including Engine, Battery, A.C., Audio Player etc. as the carrier is not technically qualified to assess its actual status and functioning while given delivery of the car.
- Car is being transported under owner’s risk. Consignor should directly take proper Insurance Cover for all types of transit risk and the carrier will not be liable for any damage what so ever including accident etc. Or for whatsoever reason however, carrier will carry out legal formalities like lodging complaint / Panchanama etc. in police station.
- Consignor shall pursue his case directly with the insurance company for any claim in case of any unforeseen incident, damages of his/her car or bike.
- In case of arising any claim during car transportation, customer must require to lodge claim with his Insurance Company /under writer. Sahara Cargo Packers And Movers can only issue a damage certificate if car booked under OWNER RISK.
- If transit risk (FOV) has been taken by consignor against CAR and BIKE shifting then liability of any difference and NCB (if any) amount shall be carried out by carrier.
- When NCB amount for current year shall be considered.
- If new parts need to be replaced in repairing process then depreciation amount shall be considered by carrier.
- Internal damage of any car/bike/electronic/electric goods cannot be considered.
ELECTRONIC & FURNITURE ITEMS
- AC / fridge gas leakage / refilling shall not be considered by carrier.
- Ac pipe amount shall be considered as per declared value. If not packed particularly then no amount shall be considered.
- Estimate from authorized service centre shall be accepted by us in case of arising claim in electronic items but it can’t be more than declared value.
- In case of any damage of furniture item if it is repairable, the damage would get repaired by the carpenter of the company and no claim for replacement of the damaged furniture/wooden item will be considered.
- No claim shall be considered in case of minor scratches in furniture items.
- The carrier will not be responsible for payment of any compensation in respect of electronic articles if not shown in working condition at the time of packing. The carrier will be liable for repair of damaged part to make the same in working condition or the cost of damaged parts will be paid proportionately after computing the value of damaged set’s part restricting the declared value of particular item.
- Similarly, in case of other items, the amount of compensation will be decided on proportionate basis of the declared value of other items or alternatively the damaged portion will begot repaired.
- In case of minor and repairable damages, the client need to initially give a claim letter and quotes for repair estimates from an authorized vendor to process the risk coverage claim.
- If single piece has been broken out of a set, the payment will be made proportionately of the value of such set declared at the time of packing and as noted in the packing list computing the cost of single piece and the claim of replacement of complete set will not be considered. However, in case of broken item being in addition to the proportionate cost of broken piece, 15% more could be paid in case of exceptional item only to compensate the loss.
- Amount based on extent of damages shall be considered in case of estimate from consignee is not received. All repair estimates shall be received within 5 to 7 working days.
- Depreciation amount 10% per year shall be considered for furniture and electronic items on declared value.
- GST amount can only be paid if final repair bill is received.
- If carrier considers 100% declared value against claim then damaged item shall be picked up by carrier as salvage.
- Fitting work can only be provided within 3 days (if charges have been taken) after delivery, no such facility shall be provided thereafter.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This document explains our Data Protection procedure and addresses 10 privacy principles. These 10 privacy principles are essential to the proper protection and management of our customer’s personal and sensitive information. These principles are based on internationally known fair information practices included in many privacy laws and regulations of various jurisdictions around the world and recognized good privacy practices.
We will, through appropriate management and strict application of criteria and controls:
• Observe fully conditions regarding the fair collection and use of information.
• Meet our legal obligations to specify the purposes for which information is used.
• Collect and process appropriate information, and only to the extent that it is needed to fulfill our operational needs or to comply with any legal requirements.
We ensure that we have a responsible person (Quality Manager) in Sahara Cargo Packers And Movers for ensuring compliance with up to date Data Privacy Protection regulations.
We ensure that everyone processing personal information understands that they are contractually responsible for following good data
protection practice aligned with internal procedures and legal requirements.
We collect, process and transfer personal information about customers through computerized and paper-based data processing systems.
We ensure that all processing and transfers of personal information of our customers and transferees are subject to reasonable confidentiality and privacy safeguards.
We provide notice about our privacy policies, terms and conditions on our company website under the quality section. We are committed to respect all our customers by handling all their personal information collected in connection with their relocation in accordance with applicable law as well as our own privacy policies. We only process personal information to accommodate the customer with their respective to their relocation. We may process sensitive information if it is needed to carry out their successful relocation or if it is required to comply with the applicable law. In general personal and/or sensitive information will not be collected, processed or transferred, except where adequate privacy protection mechanisms are in place.
3. CHOICE AND CONSENT:
By confirming use of our service by accepting our quotation you give your explicit consent with respect to the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information as described in this notice. Explicit consent here means you were clearly presented with an option to agree or disagree with the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information.
We shall obtain and process personal data fairly and in accordance with statutory and other legal obligations. We collect personal information for the sole purposes to accommodate transferees before, during and after their entire relocation process. Personal information can be collected from the transferee, his family members, his employer and/or
moving companies or origin/destination agents related to their relocation process.
5. USE, RETENTION AND DISPOSAL:
We limit the use of personal information to the sole purpose of executing your relocation and for which you have given your explicit consent at the time of your acceptance of our quotation. We retain personal information for only as long as necessary to fulfill the stated purposes or as required by law or regulations and thereafter appropriately dispose of such information
You may reasonably access and update your personal information by contacting the Sahara Cargo Packers And Movers. This notice provides basic information about our processing of your personal information and your privacy rights. Should you have additional questions, you may contact the responsible person at Sahara Cargo Packers And Movers as follows:
Name of the person: Mr. Ravi
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +91 7769 000 802
7. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES:
We shall use and disclose your personal data only in circumstances that are necessary for the purposes for which we collected the data. We will use this information to provide packing, transportation and storage of your household goods and to inform of the status and may provide your information to third party in the supply chain, which are related to administrative and operational activities of your relocation. We will never sell your personal information to third parties.
8. SECURITY AND PRIVACY:
We protect personal data against unauthorized access (both physical and digital) aligned with our internal IT policy and procedures. We shall take appropriate security measures against unauthorized access to, or alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal data and against its
accidental loss or destruction. Personal data will only be accessible to Sahara Cargo Packers And Movers’ authorized staff.
We maintain accurate, complete, and relevant personal information as reasonable possible and only for the purposes identified in this notice. We retrieve your personal data from the owner filled owner’s information form and from the corresponding e-mails. Please note that we have shared responsibility with regard to the accuracy of your personal information. Please let us know of any changes to your personal information.
10. MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT:
We monitor compliance with our privacy policies and procedures and have procedures to address privacy related complaints and disputes. All Sahara Cargo Packers And Movers employees are aware that a breach of the rules and procedures identified in this policy may lead to disciplinary action being taken against them. If you believe that your personal information is not handled in accordance with the applicable law or our privacy policies, you may submit a complaint to the Sahara Cargo Packers And Movers’ responsible person who will investigate the complaint.
This Data Protection Policy will be reviewed regularly in light of any legislative or other relevant developments.