Sahara Cargo Packers And Movers has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for all domains owned by Sahara Cargo Packers And Movers.
Information Collection and Use
Sahara Cargo Packers And Movers is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in any way different from what is disclosed in this statement. We collects information from our users at several different points on our website. The purpose of this information is outlined on the page where this information is collected. Information collected via this website is used to provide the services offered on that area of the site.
In Services of our site where sensitive information may be transferred, all transmissions between client and server are encrypted using the industry standard SSL protocol. We also restrict the level of access that our employees have to user’s information, based on their responsibilities and hold them to high levels of confidentiality.
Sahara Cargo Packers And Movers uses client IP addresses to analyze site usage trends, administer the site, track users’ movements within the Web Site, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Links To Other Sites
This site contains links to other sites. Sahara Cargo Packers And Movers is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
Contacting The Website Administrators
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, please Contact Us
Sahara Cargo Packers And Movers’s environmental responsibilities are driven by our commitment to preserve the environment and are integral to the way we do business.
1. We are committed to deal proactively with Climate Change issue by efficient use of natural resources & energy; reducing and preventing pollution; promoting waste avoidance and recycling measures; and product stewardship.
- We shall identify, assess and manage our environment impact.
- We shall regularly monitor, review and report publicly our environmental performance.
- We shall enhance awareness, skill and competence of our employees and contractors so as to enable them to demonstrate their involvement, responsibility and accountability for sound environmental performance.
2. We are committed to continual improvement in our environmental performance.
- We shall set objective-targets, develop, implement and maintain management standards and systems, and go beyond compliance of the relevant industry standards, legal and other requirements.
3. We will truly succeed when we sustain our environmental achievement and are valued by the communities in which we work.